- Nine: I think I was in love once.
- Ten: Really? What was her name?
- Nine: Her name was Rose.
- Ten: Doctor, we all love Rose.
- Nine: I love Rose because she's fantastic. She always knew just what to say and she made me better.
- Ten: Oh, yes! Rose was brilliant. All soft and warm and clever and so very human.
- Eleven: I love River!
- Nine: ...
- Ten: ...
- Eleven: I love Clara!
- Ten: Doctor, are you just looking at girls in the universe and saying that you love them?
- Eleven: I love... fez.
- Ten: Do you really love fez, or are you just saying that because you saw it?
- Eleven: I - I love fez! I love fez.
say what you want about her music, but nicki minaj is a strong figure in the terms of feminism and turning the sexualization of the music around. she’s caused a heck of a lot of titter for rapping and singing about things that if she were a male would be perfectly normal and acceptable. please think about this before you openly decide to slash her or her music
It’s Time to Run Juliet - Imagine Dragons + We The Kings
THE LYRICS START AND YOUR MIND IS BLOWN
fun fact: me in the white shortsfun fact: me in the gray shorts kissing the cutest boy in the world
I wish my whole vocab. was as great as this line.
a bisexual pop group called Both Directions
a pansexual pop group called All Directions
a questioning pop group called Which Direction
a helpful pop group called That Direction
a lost pop group called Can I Have Directions
a married pop group called Dammit Why Won’t You Just Ask For Directions
Cyberman!Doctor appreciation post
If I was a famous author I would publish a book with ten different endings which all went to print with varying degrees of rarity, but not tell the fans about it so that I could watch their confusion as they disagree over how the story ended. Then when they figured it out I would ‘come clean’, telling them that I had released eleven alternate endings and watch them panic again as they all try to find the last ending.
This is perfect.
Page 1 of 269